Build your own Pear farm step by step and then start playing with it. So that's great fun. Build a pear farm with these eco-friendly toy blocks. Super fun for children from 1.5 to 6 years old. The set consists of a nice tractor with a farmer's wife and a beautiful tree. The tractor in this set has wheels that are easy to assemble for a toddler or preschooler. This guarantees even more fun to play.
What is in the playset?
Build your own pear farm with the 25 different building parts. The set comes with a nice packing. All BiOBUDDi packaging is FSC approved and therefore environmentally friendly. So get started with your son or daughter and make your pear farm.
Why is BiOBUDDi eco-friendly?
BiOBUDDi's organic toy and blocks are made from the sugar cane plant and are produced in the Netherlands. The colorful blocks are in line with children's experiences and are not only environmentally friendly, but also recyclable and child-friendly. The entire production process from A to Z is CO2 neutral. The toys have been extensively tested and meet all conditions.
The main advantages of the product:
- Made in the Netherlands.
- All BiOBUDDi building blocks are environmentally friendly, ecological, sustainable, and made from the unusable residues of the sugar cane plant.
- Building with blocks is good for the motor development of a young child.
- Hours of fun guaranteed.
- The colored building blocks with prints on them appeal to young children.
- The packaging is 100% recyclable.
- The toy blocks can be combined with blocks from other well-known brands.
- You can of course also expand your farm with one of the other BiOBUDDi Farm playsets. Order this great sustainable toy for children from 1.5 to 6 years old now.
|Eco-friendly , biobased and patented material
Building a better tomorrow that is BiOBUDDi's vision. We like to do this together with our customers. It is crucial that commercial parties take responsibility. We take this responsibility by making sustainable products, but we want to do more. Our interest is not only to make a profit, but the interest is much greater. For this reason, BiOBUDDi supports the Plant-for-the-Planet foundation.